Terms and Conditions - SAPE Group – “IRT Rail System Giveaway”
- Information on how to enter, and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The promoter of the competition is Sydney Automotive Paints & Equipment ABN 68 001 717 611, Unit A4, 366 Edgar Street, Condell Park, NSW 2200 (“SAPE Group”) authorised under NSW permit number LTPS/18/23800 and SA permit number enter T18/728.
Eligibility to Enter
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
- To be eligible to enter you must own or manage a Collision Repair Business, or be employed within the Collision Repair Industry (e.g. Spray Painter or Panel Beater).
- Employees of Sydney Automotive Paints & Equipment (“and the SAPE Group”), contractors, related agencies or members of immediate family (“Immediate family” means spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, siblings (whether natural or adopted by a parent) are ineligible to enter this competition.
- This competition commences at 00:01 AEST on 5 June 2018 and closes at 23:59 AEST on 27 July 2018 (‘Promotional Period’). Entries will be deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the promoter and not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
How to Enter
- To enter, the entrant must complete all sections of the entry form, and submit by:
- Post – SAPE GROUP,
IRT Rail System Giveaway
P.O. BOX 112, North Revesby 2212
- Email – marketing @sape.com.au
- Fax – 02 9772 9001
- Any costs associated with entering remain the responsibility of each entrant.
- Limit one (1) individually numbered entry per person for the Promotional Period.
- The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
Draws and Prizes
- A draw from all valid Entries received within the Competition Period will be conducted at the Promoter’s head office at Unit A4, 366 Edgar Street, Condell Park, NSW 2200 at 12pm AEST on Monday 30th July 2018. One winning Entry (“Winning Entry”) and two runner up Entries (each a “Runner Up Entry”) will be randomly selected.
- The winning prize is 1 x IRT Rail System Single Bay Kit Width 4m x Length 6m. Total value of prize pool is $24,000. This prize does not include shipping or installation costs. More information on the Rail System is available at https://shop.sape.com.au/products/IRTSRAK
- Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- The prize winner will be notified by phone and email and announced on the Promoter’s Facebook Site. Prizes must be claimed by the winner by Monday 6th August 2018, except if the winner is from the SA, in which case the winner has 3 months to claim their prize before the prize is subject to a redraw.
- The redraw will be reallocated to the next best eligible entry as determined by the judges (“Runner Up Entry”). A “Runner Up Entry” has one week from the day of notification in which to claim their prize or another “Runner Up Entry” will be selected.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Entrants (including an Entrant’s identity, age and place of 1residence) and to disqualify any Entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- All entries submitted become the property of the Promoter. Entries will not be returned to any Entrant. As a condition of entering into this promotion, each Entrant licenses the Promoter to use their entry in any media for an unlimited period for any reason including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes.