Sikaflex®-263 is a high quality single component elastic polyurethane adhesive - sealant for glass bonding and sealing joints, hardening under the influence of atmospheric moisture.
Sikaflex®-263 is manufactured in accordance with ISO 9001/14001 and the program of "responsibility to protect" quality control system (Responsible Care program) in the field of environmental protection, health and safety in production.
- One-component composition;
- Suitable for both gluing and sealing of external joints;
- Resistance to impact aging and environmental effects;
- Good stability characteristics and ability to hold from slumping
- Good working characteristics and the capacity for cutting seams;
- Short tail separation (the influence yayuschy to work with the material purity);
- Drawing without heating at room temperature;
- Capability of pump-governmental units;
- Does not contain PVC and solvents;
- Low odor.
Sikaflex®-263 is designed for glass bonding, structural bonding and sealing joints. With improved resistance to external weathering and good characteristics for cutting seams material is suitable for use on external sub-commitment weatherproof joints.
The product is intended for professional use only by experienced personnel.
Before applying are encouraged to conduct tests for adhesion and compatibility to the bonding surfaces.