The FLEX 280 A CEL is an extremly versatile MMA Inverter welding machine capable of working on both single phase (110V & 240V) and 3 phase (415V) power supplies. The unit automatically manages the input power supply to produce a high quality arc condition. The robust build and IP23 protection rating makes it ideal for outside work in tough conditions.
• High duty cycle makes it ideal for industry applications.
• Capable of welding 1.6mm to 5mm electrodes.
• Features Secondary Regulation to maintain
Easy To Set-Up
• Switch from MMA to TIG by just pressing one button.
• Quick & precise adjustment of the welding current with two buttons.
• TIG lift : automatic arc release.
• Can be used with Tungsten electrodes from ø 1.6 to 2.4 mm.
• MMA Pulse : Developed for pipe welding as well as vertical up welding.
• The FLEX 280 CEL has an open circuit voltage of 100V (cellulosic electrodes require an open circuit voltage of 90V).
• The high penetration given by this type of electrode makes it suitable for use in a number of applications including pipe welding and ship building.
Anti-Dust Ventilation Corridor
• Allows cooling air to pass through the machine without coming into contact with the electronic circuit boards, protecting them from premature failure.
• Ideal for use in industrial environments.
Inverter - This technology enables:
• Better duty cycle for reduced electrical consumption
• Automatic adjustment of the welding current to maintain a stable and precise arc.
Hot Start : Increased power for easy striking.
Arc Force : Maintains the arc whilst compensating for an‘‘unsteady hand’’.
Antisticking : Prevents electrodes sticking to the work piece.