The T3 GYS AUTO is a three phase MIG-MAG, with torch connector, recommended for welding steel, stainless steel, aluminium and for MIG brazing of high-tensile strength steels with CuSi and CuAl wires (ideal for car body repairs).
The machine determines the optimum wire speed by selecting :
- the type of wire
- the wire diameter
- the welding current
Upgradeable - the T3 GYS AUTO can be fi tted with a Spool Gun torch. This motorised torch is suitable for ø100mm wire reels of aluminium, stainless steel, copper and steel in ø0.8mm.
• Ideal for soft wire such as the AlSi5 or AlSi12 (recommended for car body repairs)
• Ease of use : adjusting the wire speed on the Spool Gun torch directly.
• The machine is delivered with a balancing system to support the Spool Gun torch.
Suitable for ø200mm and ø300mm wire reels (15kg max).
Memory save feature for each torch and activation of the `last used’ welding parameters (wire diameter, wire type and mode).
The T3 GYS AUTO is a multifunctional and flexible machine designed to weld 3 different types of wire or diameter at the same time. It’s saving time by avoiding disassembling the torch and changing the wire reel for another job.
• Soft wires: as ALSi and CuAl necessary for welding HLE/THLE metal sheets
• Aluminium wires
• Steel wires
- 2 Steel torches 150A - 3m
- 1 Spool Gun
- 1 Earth clamp - 3m
- 1 Balancing system (regulator not included)