We designed our Hookit™ Abrasive Disc Pads to bring new levels of efficiency and performance to a broad range of auto body projects. Specific pads are tapered for sanding projects on flat surfaces or contours, low speed or high. Disc pads feature our Hookit™ attachment system for use with a range of Hookit™ abrasive discs, affording quick change-outs and longer life of disc pads and discs.
- Hookit™ attachment system enables easy disc change-out, maximizing abrasive disc life
- Tapered edges from 15 degrees to 45 degrees make it easy to sand on flat or contoured surfaces
- Choose pads designed for 1,500 to 12,000 maximum rpms for a variety of uses
- Medium density foam construction provides support and flexibility for finer finishing and longer pad life
- Disc pads designed to save time and money on specific auto body projects