3M™ Performance Pressure HVLP Atomizing Heads are designed to deliver premium spray performance for coatings including, including stains, primers, base coats, topcoats, clear coats and adhesives. Replaceable nozzles are built exclusively for pressure-feed applications using the 3M™ Performance Spray Gun, offering like-new spray performance with the change of each nozzle.
The replaceable nozzles are used exclusively with the gravity-fed 3M™ PPS™ Series 2.0 Spray Cup System, which helps to reduce material waste, mess and contamination compared to traditional metal paint cups. Forget about tearing down spray guns and soaking in solvent. Our complete, integrated spray system is your path to smarter cleanup.
- Kit includes two of each size 1.1mm, 1.4mm, 1.8mm to spray a wide range of industrial coatings|| PREMIUM SPRAY PERFORMANCE: For use with 3M Performance Spray Gun System, delivers excellent pattern control, atomisation and transfer efficiency
- Nozzles attach to the spray gun and whip hose easily without the need for additional tools|| VARIETY PACK: Includes two of each size 1.1mm, 1.4mm, and 1.8mm
- Like-new spray performance with each new atomising head|| SPRAY A WIDE RANGE OF COATINGS: Including stains, textured paints, epoxy and urethane primers, basecoats, 1K and 2K top coats, clear coats, adhesives
- Excellent pattern control, atomisation and transfer efficiency|| REPLACEABLE NOZZLES: With quick-change atomising heads, paint never passes through the body of the gun; it’s like getting a brand-new spray gun with every nozzle
- SMARTER CLEANUP: Cleanup can be as easy as replacing the nozzle or a quick appropriate cleanup with solvent to be reused|| Use exclusively with the 3M™ Performance Spray Gun
- SECURE: Locking collar and fittings firmly attach nozzles to spray gun body and whip hose