The heart of the XPress Work Station is the patented XLogic technology. This innovative pressure monitoring system and the air tank integrated in the carriage's raw frame guarantee the user full process reliability* during the riveting repair process. This means that even if the air supply is interrupted by an unforeseeable event, the (riveting) work process is carried out reliably*.
Approved by Jaguar Land Rover JLRBSST006
Note: Process reliability during riveting is guaranteed by the use of the SSC 40 mm short honing cylinder (included in the scope of delivery).
• innovative XLogic pressure monitoring guarantees process reliability
• integrated compressed air tank in tubular frame
• Press force from 10 - 80 kN
• Tractive force up to 80 kN (only in conjunction with BR80 blind rivet adapter - available as optional accessory)
• complete pneumatic system
• 100% compatible with XPress modules / system