This item contains the following components:
Suitable for all Group vehicles of Volkswagen AG.
For welding high to ultra high-tensile steel panels as well as high temperature moulded hardened panels.
Complete monitoring of the welding process and automatic control.
Regulated process monitoring of the contact pressure, welding current and power ensures consistent spot welding quality.
Any disturbances such as paint residue, hollow layers etc. are detected in automatic mode and compensated for adaptively as far as possible.
A plain text message is shown on the display of the unit should the control tolerance be exceeded.
Transformer C-clamp for welding all kinds of steel.
Handling is easy thanks to the low weight (approx. 12 kg).
Large reach with 4m clamp cable.
Cable support with spring balancer and orbital ring.
Remote control on welding clamp.
- max. 14,500A
- Constant current monitoring
- Acoustic message if tolerance value is not reached
- Low power consumption
Electrode contact pressure:
- Automatic contact pressure setting
- Maximum electrode force: 550daN at 8 bar
- Liquid cooled right up to electrode caps
- Auto mode, fully automatic adjustment of welding parameters
- 7 setting modes meet all demands of adjustment possibilities
- SD card slot for storage of welding parameters
- Software for transferring data to PC
- Input voltage: U1N 3~ 400 V- 50/60 Hz
- Mains connection: I1N 25 A
- Rated output with 50% activation: S50 20 kVA
- max. uninterrupted performance: S50 14 kVA
- max. welding performance: Smax 80 kVA
- Secondary voltage: U2d 7 VDC
- max. short circuit current: 12cc 14500 A
- max. permanent current: I2P 1800 A
- max. regulated welding current: 13000 A
- Mains fuse: 25 A delayed action D
- Residual current: 30 mA
- Working temperature range: +5�C / +45�C
- Transport and storage temperature range: -20�C / +70�C
- max. air humidity: 80%
- Thermal overload protection: Inverter 70�C, protection rating IP 21
- Width: 610 mm, depth: 720 mm, height: 2260 mm
- Weight: 100 kg
- Mains cable length: 8 m
- Clamp cable length: 4 m
- max. air supply pressure: 10 bar
- Coolant flow rate: 2 litres/min.
- min. regulated contact pressure: F min.100 daN
- max. regulated contact pressure: F max.550 daN
Water-cooled resistance spot welding unit with:
Transformer C-clamp and 4 m clamp cable
Standard electrode arm 200x97mm
Clamp orbital guide 360�
SD card including Gyspot software
Consumables box with 6 electrode caps each of type A/F
Electrode cap tool