The revolutionary compressed air solution of the future.
The LEX 3 150 mm sander with its 7mm sanding stroke is perfect for removing material quickly, ensuring rapid working progress and ideal for coarse sanding of flat surfaces.
The sturdy design ensure a long service life, minimal servicing requirements and high cost savings.
Combined with a suitable Festool Dust Extractor and IAS 3 light hose, highly efficient extraction is provided on a range of materials including aluminium and carbon through a single hose.
Also offering the lowest compressed air consumption of any air sander, the LEX 3 is guaranteed to reduce energy costs.
The sander is covered by Festool's comprehensive 3-year warranty.
- Coarse sanding of flat surfaces
- Quicker coarse sanding of repair compound, e.g. in 4-step sanding system
- For polishing painted surfaces
- Coarse sanding of wood, paint and clear coats
- Final sanding of clear coats, wood, plastic, minerals
Strengths And Benefits
- Low compressed air consumption ensures high cost savings
- Low vibration levels and a pleasant operating noise protect the user's health
- Extremely sturdy design ensures a long service life, minimal servicing requirements and high cost savings
- Simplifies permanent dust extraction, guarantees the best working results and protects the user's health when combined with the IAS 3 light hose
- High-quality FUSION-TEC sanding pad with MULTI-Jetstream principle ensures efficient dust extraction, minimises rework and saves on costs
- Powerful 7 mm sanding stroke removes material quickly, ensures rapid working progress and saves time
- Sanding pad brake reduces sanding errors when setting down the machine, thereby avoiding rework and additional costs
- StickFix sanding pad Ø 150 mm FUSION-TEC
- Sanding pad extra-soft
- Operating tool