The GYSPOT 100R-C is an air cooled Inverter spot welder.
This spotter allows the welding of galvanized steels and high strength steels.
The clamping force to the electrodes can reach 300 daN and the effective welding current can reach 10 000 A (R.M.S. value).
GYSPOT 100R-C has the traceability of welding spots.
Ideal clamp for all types of metal works
Lightweight and easy to handle: Weight: 4 kg (with C1 arm).
Single-sided welding tool with 3 m cable:
spot slide hammer welding, stud/rivet/ring welding, carbon shrinking
Support cable bracket with a telescopic arm
Control display 6”
- High welding current 10 000 A
- Digital display of the actual current value
- Sound alert if the welding current is too low
- Constant current control
- Electrode force control
- Digital display of the actual electrode arms force
- High clamping force: 300 daN at 7 bar
- Sound alert if the actual clamp force is too low
User friendly: Large display (6”), with intuitive menus
Saving welding parameters
Easy: Only 2 parameters to select (thickness and steel sheet type)
Record on SD card of the characteristics of each welding spot performed
Restoration on any PC of the reports saved on the SD card