GYSPOT 2600, with its 2600 A maximum output current, is the ideal product for dent pulling and straightening of low thickness car body elements (hood, door, roof panel). The product is multifunctional, which makes it a complete solution. Thanks to its low power consumption, it can work on a simple 230V power supply
3 modes available:
- Welding of stars or washers for car body element pulling.
- Welding of wavy wire, ideal to follow a curved profile. (e.g. wheelhouse)
- Contact shrinking, to work on light impacts and for good finishing.
- Intuitive, the potentiometer allows to select both the output power and the requested mode.
- Automatic, the welding is generated by simply making a contact between the tool and the element to straighten.
- 1 spot inertia hammer (1,1kg) and 1 star holder tip
- 3 stars
- 1 contact shrinking tip
- 1 earth pad
- Cable lengths: Earth: 1.7m, Gun: 2m, Power cord: 2m