Brand: GYS Parts & Consumables
This item contains the following components:
GYSPOT INVERTER BP.LG
Designed for the assembly of mild steel sheets with high elasticity. The GYSPOT INVERTER BP.LG is the ideal Spot Welder to meet Car Manufacturers requirements (550 daN / 13 000 A). Easy to handle and Reduced weight (6 kg), the new GENIUS clamp allows an automatic retraction of the electrodes in order for quick access of the welding area. The auto-mode allows welding without the operative entering any parameters into the machine. (mode AUTO)
- 80 mm of automatic opening capacity (20 mm at rest)
- Easy rotation of the arm in order to access hard to reach areas (200 mm of release).
- Clamp support and brass sole-arms for an optimal electrical contact.
- Modular concept of contacts in order to facilitate maintanance.
- Quick arm removal without use of tools thanks to double action feature.
- Automatic cooling connection.
- Remote controlled clamp (opening, welding, adjustments validation).
- Lockable Gyrosocope, ball bearing, integrated into the clamp body.
- Handle, lever and reversible clamp support (right or left).
- Clear labelling ensures Quick identification of each arm (G1, G2, etc).
- Multifunction gun : single-point, swaging , studs, bolts, washers,...
- AUTO mode: the machine automatically recognizes - steel type, sheet-metal thickness, Panel bond presence and insulating material between HLE/THLE/ UHLE/Bore sheet-metal.
- 7 modes availaible: Normal, Manual, Multi, Gysteel, Auto, Manufacturer and Energy.
- Tracking: Recording Feature saves the characteristics of each welding spot performed to the SD card provided
- Easy transfer of saved reports to PC.
- Welding current : 13 000 A
- Clamping force : 550 daN at 8 bar.
- Watercooled power cables, electrodes and caps.
- Maximised productivity thanks to the new G clamp ram concept and the welding algorithme.
- User friendly navigation using a 5.7’’ LCD screen.
- Automatic adjustment of pressure between electrodes
- Spot count feature to determine the caps lifetime.
- Special welding of bonded sheet metals or hard to weld coatings
- Protected against overvoltage and overcurrent.
- Sound signal for pressure drop or low current.
- BODYPROTECT Technology to protect the user of magnetic fields (conforms to standard 2013/35/UE).
ROBUST AND MOBILE
- Reinforced trolley which increases stability and monouverability with a 30L tank
- Highly resistant and double size stem (with or without extension).
- Support across the full length of the overhanging arm
- 6 arm support integrated.
Back to the top