This item contains the following components:
Automatic air-powered riveter specially designed to perform common riveting tasks in modern bodyshops including self-piercing rivets and standard flow form rivets.
The user can manually adjust the actuator speed as well as rivet pressure according to the metal used in order to avoid panel distortion.
- Maximum pressure of 10 tonnes with integrated pressure gauge.
- Fast and easy arm change.
- C-arm swivels 360° around the riveting machine axle.
- Selection of arms available for difficult access situations.
- Easy to use ergonomic handle and trigger.
- Magnetic die makes rivet positioning easy.
- 2 die keys
- 1 strap
- 1 arm HR110
- 1 arm HR210
- 1 arm HR310
- 1 handle for arm
- 1 box of rivets
- 1 standard die kit for extraction and rivet positioning + centre punch: self-piercing (Ø 3.3 et 5.3 mm) and flow-form (Ø 5.6 mm)