The RapidFix Dual Adhesive System combines an Instant Adhesive with a Welding Powder and together they repair almost anything.
The RapidFix Professional Adhesive bonds most materials instantly. These materials include rubber, glass, copper, aluminum, steel and most plastics. It even bonds unlike materials to one another such as glass to aluminum or rubber to metal.
The RapidFix Welding Powder is used to repair all types of holes,cracks, gaps and can produce a strong weld seam to support therepair, just like solder or welded joints.
The RapidFix Difference
- RapidFix will not dry out in the container. Guaranteed for 12 months!
- The convenient, non-clog nozzles allow for pin-point application of adhesive and welding powder.
- The Rapidfix adhesive activates when oxygen is staved from the joint. Firmly press parts together, hold together for a moment to remove the air, and the items are instantly bonded together. Excess adhesive can be wiped away with any clean cloth material.
- RapidFix is ready to go out of the bottle. No messy mixing like epoxy-based adhesives which takes extra time and wastes product.
- RapidFix bonds instantly. Most epoxy-based adhesives have a minimum of 5-15 minutes drying time with a 24 hour cure time.
- RapidFix is BOTH an adhesive AND a welding powder. The welding powder extends the useful applications and repair capabilities. This is especially important when a repair calls for a "filler" solution while also needing an instant bond.
- RapidFix has a much broader repair application. The adhesive dries crystal clear so it can be used to make repairs to glass, ceramics, and most plastics.
- When combined with the welding powder it can be used to fill wood, metals, tile, etc. Then the repair can be instantly drilled, sanded, filed, stained and painted.
- It can also be colored to match plastics or ceramics with a Sharpie type pen. Simply make the repair, smooth surface use the coloured pen to make the repair as invisible as possible.
- RapidFix is also able to bond many "un-like" materials together such as rubber to plastic, glass to metal, PVC to metal, wood to ceramic, and on and on.