The SR 500 is a battery-powered fan that, together with a filter and an approved head top, is included in the Sundström fan-assisted respiratory protective device systems. The SR 500 can be used as an alternative to filter respirators in all situations in which these are recommended. This applies particularly to work that is hard, warm or of long duration. The human interface may consist of a hood, face shield, half mask or full face mask. The fan is equipped with a filter, and the filtered air is fed through a hose to the human interface. The pressure then generated prevents surrounding pollutants from penetrating into the mask.
The characteristics of the SR 500 are as follows:
• The battery is of lithium-ion type
• Two battery alternatives, i.e. STD (Standard 2.2 Ah) and HD (Heavy Duty3.6 Ah)
• The charging time for the Standard battery is around 1.5 hours and for the Heavy Duty battery, about 2 hours
• Equipped with two filters/combined filters
• Operating time of up to 12 hours
• The same control is used for starting, stopping and selection of operating status
• Display with symbols
• Equipped with automatic air flow control with compensation for air pressure and temperature
• Can be used together with hoods SR 520, SR 530, SR 561, SR 562, face shield SR 540, SR 570, half mask SR 900, full face mask SR 200, welding shield SR 590, SR 592, helmet with visor SR 580 or welding shield/helmet with visor SR 584/SR 580.
Electronics ingress protection is approved in IP class IP67 according to IEC / EN 60529.
Covers face and top of head
The SR 570 face shield is a modern, innovative product, designed and developed based on the needs and requirements from the market. The SR 570 is a robust shield with a flip-up visor, and gives the user comfortable and safe respiratory and eye protection. The face shield is fitted with an attachment for hearing protectors. A wide range of accessories enable the user to customise the shield for their work situation. The shield is manufactured in a material that permits use in tough environments. The SR 570 shield can be used with either our SR 500 or SR 700 powered fan unit. It can also be used with the compressed air attachment SR 507.
— Connect directly to Sundström PAPR
— Connect to fixed air supply via regulator
— Quick-release hose connection
— New adjustable head harness
— Flip-up visor: easy to replace
— Super-flex breathing hose
— Internal airflow deflection
— Optional neck-cape
— Optional bump-cap
— Earmuff slots (We recommend the default attachment from Peltor called P3E)